Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the Question, to see the answer
How can I recover forgot password?
- Click on the "Can't access your account" link provided at the bottom of Log in window.
- A form will open asking email address registered with Aakash2. Fill the form and click on the "Get Account Details" button.
- You will get a link in your registered email account for password change.
- Click on that link, enter new password & confirm password and click on the "Change Password" button to submit. In case of success a success screen will come otherwise a error message will come.
- Password changed successfully message will come to your registered email.After that you can login with the new password.
How can I update my account?
- Login into your account with your existing credentials.
- Click on "User Information" link given under Users head, present in the left menu-control bar.
- There you can see your current profile, Click on your name or any of the field, you will find a "Update" button.
- Click on Update button, a form will open containing your profile information, what ever information you want to update you can update there.
- After updating information, Click on "Update User" button, your profile information will get updated.
Where should I upload my photo-identity proof?
- Photo-Identity proof is very important and essential for effective use-
- Login first, with your existing credentials.
- After login, you will find "Upload" link on top of every page, click on that link, there you can upload your photo-identity proof.