Home > Administration > KReSITProcedure > Introduction
Resources at KReSIT
This document contains the procedures to be followed for various KReSIT activities.
It is divided into 4 parts:
This document can typically be used in the following ways:
- This gives in brief the various procedures f
or easy reference, and the timeline for the completion of each procedure.
- This gives the details of each procedure. This part is to be read carefully and followed by each person who takes
up a task for the first time.
- This gives the activities to be started or
followed up on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. This includes the various activities for each of the procedures described
earlier. This is a sort of reverse index on the procedures.
- This gives the templates of the forms that have to be filled up for any
- To determine the procedure and timeline to be followed for any given activity.
- To identify responsibilities for the execution of each procedure .
- To look-up the activities that have to be done during any given week or month, for timely follow-up.
- To create a daily to do list of activities to be followed-up.
- To conduct a competency test for new-comers . J
- How to add to or modify procedures in this document
To add a procedure:
- Write the procedure in as much detail as possible. One of the earlier procedures may be taken as a template.
- Write the procedure in brief, for quick reference and overview.
- Write the timelines for the procedure in order to ensure appropriate and timely follow-up.
- Incorporate the timelines of the procedure into the activities (Part III), so that it becomes part of the regular routine.
- Design and incorporate whatever forms may be required for efficient execution of the procedure.
- 6. Note the author of the procedure and the date of incorporation of the procedure into this document.
To modify a procedure already existing in this document:
- Modify the details. Give a reference to the minutes of the meeting that led to the decision to modify the procedure.
- Modify the brief description of the procedure.
- Modify the timeline.
- Cross check all the pages of the activities schedule to make sure that the timeline is consistent with the activities per day, week, or month.
- Modify the appropriate forms.
- Modify the index if required.
- 1.4. History of this document
The initial version of this document was begun sometime in 2000, when the school was slightly more than a year old.