- 30 square meters (about 300 square feet) office space.
- Eight personal computers (Pentium class) with Internet connection.
- Common facilities such as phone lines, fax machine, laser printer, coffee machine,
- Newspaper and magazine subscriptions.
- Conference room and secretarial support.
- Referral to venture capitalists.
- Presentations to visiting delegations to the School or Institute.
- Media coverage.
- Hardware upgrades and special requirements that can be fulfilled on a case by case
- Advice from faculty on technology
- Interaction with successful entrepreneurs.
- Discussions on problem solving to maintain high motivational levels.
In return for the infrastructure and support provided, the Business Incubator takes up three percent of equity from the companies it hosts.