I work in the area of Wireless Networks.
My PhD advisor is Prof. Abhay Karandikar. My Co-Advisor is Prof. Anirudha Sahoo
|| Wireless Networks
|| Dept. of CSE
|| IIT Bombay
|| 2004 - 2014
| Bachelor of Engg.
|| Information Technology
|| Vivekanand Edu. Soc. Institute of Technology
|| Mumbai University
|| 2001 - 2004
|| Computer Technology
|| Vivekanand Edu. Soc. Polytechnic
|| Maharashtra State Board
|| 1998 - 2001
- Teaching Assistant
- IT 603 / CS 631 - Introduction to Databases :: Faculty - Prof. Krithi Ramamritham :: Autumn 2004
- IT 634 - Communication Networking :: Faculty - Prof. D. Manjumath :: Spring 2005
My research interests include
- Wireless Networks
- Medium Access Control
- TCP Congestion Control
- Performance Analysis
- Analytical modeling of protocols
- Experimental measurement and characterization
My current research work is on performance analysis and measurement of access control mechanisms in wireless networks.
- P. Rathod, O. Dabeer, A. Karandikar, A. Sahoo, Characterizing the Exit Process of a Non-Saturated IEEE 802.11 Wireless Network. ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc) 2009, New Orleans, USA, Pages 249-258. Lambda correction.
- P. Rathod, Onkar Dabeer, Abhay Karandikar, Anirudha Sahoo, Towards the Performance Analysis of IEEE 802.16 Backbone Mesh Networks, ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc) 2009 S3 Workshop, New Orleans, USA, Pages 9-12.
- P. Rathod, S. Perur, R. Rangarajan, Bridging the gap between reality and simulation: An Ethernet case study. 6th Conference on Information Technology (CIT) 2006, Bhubaneswar, December 2006.
- D. Gada, R. Gogri, P. Rathod, and others, A Distributed Security Scheme for Ad Hoc Networks ACM Crossroads,
Special Issue on Computer Security,
Volume 11, 2004. [link to article]
- P. Rathod and others, Security Scheme for Malicious Node Detection in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, Poster,
6th International Workshop on Distributed Computing - IWDC 2004,
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 3326, Dec 2004, Pages 541-542.
[link to article] [poster]
Last Updated : Wednesday, 22 December 2010.