3D Visualization and Animation Program- All Three Courses
September 5th, 2019 to December 23rd, 2019
Instructions to be followed for enrolling in the workshop
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY BEFORE ONLINE REGISTRATION (all * marked fields are mandatory)
Online Sign up Process:
1.First time users should sign up to create an account on Lakshya website (www.it.iitb.ac.in/lakshya). During the sign up, upload a scanned copy of your Institute/Organization Photo ID Card. Please make a note of your registered email id and password.
- Verification email will be sent to your email id. Click on verification link to confirm your sign up.
- It is mandatory to use the same registered email-id to sign up on IITBombayX website (www.iitbombayx.in).
Online registration process for the course
- Login with your credentials.
- Go to ‘Announcements’ tab, then click for registration details.
- In the registration form, accept the ‘self-declaration’ and agree to ‘terms and conditions’ by clicking on both the check boxes.
- Click on “Pay Now” button for the course fee.
- i) Choose the ‘Mode of payment’ and proceed.
- ii) Check the payment details, read the instructions and click on ‘Make payment’. (Note: Do not refresh the page or close the window while the transaction is under process).
iii) On successful payment transaction, you will receive a message on your screen and an email of successful registration.
- iv) You can also see the transaction details on your dashboard. Please note down these details for your reference (If your payment is successful, but your registration is not confirmed, then please send these details to email@example.com after three working days).
- v) The status on your dashboard will show “Paid”.
- Please also create your account on IITBombayX with same registered email id. (If you already have an account with same registered email id then skip this step).
- Before the course release you will be automatically enrolled to the course on IITBombayX.